Jump on board the popular Kewpie Cruises for a 1 hour guided scenic cruise around the beautiful Tauranga harbour, with stunning views surrounding you as you soak up the sun and enjoy the friendly service from the Kewpie crew, providing you with fascinating commentary about the areas around you listening to the local’s stories rich in history.
- Enjoy a beverage to take the heat off on those summer days, with a licenced bar on board
- Extend your trip with an island stopover hop on/ hop off
- Keep an eye out for marine life in the warmer months
- The best part is, kids 12 and under are FREE of charge, yes you heard it! This is a great way to spend a family day out.
Explore your Big Blue Backyard.
Love the ocean? Then this is the place to be, Bay Explorers Island and Wildlife cruise is one not to be missed! Focusing on protecting marine wildlife and of course, having fun in the process this cruise will tick a lot off your bucket list spending an unforgettable day out on the water.
- Personal, up-close encounters with wildlife
- Plenty of water activities to choose from
- knowledgeable and friendly crew
- Half-day or Full-day cruise options
Nature’s stars of the land.
With longer days and warmer nights how about making the most of your summer, combining two loved experiences into one! kayaking + Glow-worms really makes for a magical evening in the Bay with wine and cheeses on offer while watching the sunset, it really doesn’t get much better than this.
- Guided kayaking tour
- Beautiful lake surrounding
- Glow-worms lighting your path
- New Zealand Wine and cheeses